System One Inventory Process Specialist in Florham Park, New Jersey
Inventory Process Specialist wanted for growing company in Florham Park!
REPORTS TO: Supply Chain Manager
SUPERVISES: 2 Temporary Inventory Specialists
Summary: Inventory Project: To organize, and oversee the cycle counts, labeling and reorganizing of the company’s product parts and supplies. To monitor and report on the company’s inventory. This is a critical role as the efficient handling of the company’s inventory is essential for the attainment of business goals.
• Plan new set-up for organized warehouse/inventory.
• Oversee cycle counts, accurate labeling, and relocation of materials(physically and systematically)
• Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify all parts and shortages/overages.
• Manage and train inventory personnel
• Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures and maintain process documents.
• Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
• Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
• Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
• Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
• Report to management on stock levels, issues etc.
• Oversee the implementation of a barcode system and ensure it’s accuracy.
• Develop and maintain supplier inventory compliance program
• Create Reporting – Over/Under accuracy, vendor compliance and warehouse capacity
• BS in Engineering with 2- 3 years’ experience successfully managing inventory and ensuring levels of business supplies and raw materials within a manufacturing environment.
• Advanced knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
• Working knowledge of inventory management software (ERP – D365 a huge pls)
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
• Excellent organization and planning abilities.
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written - with proven interpersonal skills.
• Must have an analytical mind with strong math skills and the abilities to read blueprints and drawings to identify parts.
• Understanding and ability to ensure Safety precautions and regulations in a warehouse.
• Forklift certification highly desired.
• Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.